Purpose of the role
Our advice volunteers play a vital role in supporting the work of our advice team. You will be meeting and greeting customers, assisting with their needs and signposting where necessary. You will record outcomes and work closely with the team
Where you will be located
The role will typically involve the following tasks:
- The role involves welcoming clients, signposting them on to additional services and arranging support sessions.
- Working with customers.
- Recording interactions.
All our Volunteer roles are flexible with hours to suit the volunteer and service
· Weekdays 9.30am – 1:00pm
· Weekly meetings
We would welcome skills and experience in the following areas
· Previous experience in advice and support
This role requires a people person with good verbal communication skills.
The role will require some computer skills.
Full training for this role is provided.
What we will provide to support you:
· Support and guidance.
· Part of an excellent team.
· Travel expenses.
· Training and development opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
· Use your skills, compassion and expertise to assist with customers who have a wide range of support needs.
· Work closely with a great team, making a real difference to people’s lives.
Are you interested in this Volunteer role?
If so please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Tel. 01484 421461
Or click here to apply online.